27 May 2012

New Site is Live (for the most part)

There are a few redirection issues that need fixing, but ParkCircleHomestead.com and PCHomestead.com are now up and running.  There's no main site at the moment - that's down the road - but we're ready to grow as a website and resource for gardeners. 

The blog will continue at blog.pchomestead.com and, if you visit the website, you may see some small changes over the next weeks and months.  I've added some social media features that I need to start using, like the Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/PCHomestead and the twitter account: @PCHomestead.

If anyone "follows" or uses an RSS reader to view this site, I hope all of that still works.  If it doesn't, please let me know and I'll look into it.  In the meantime, thanks for being here to watch this site grow, and there's more to come in the future.

No comments: