08 September 2013

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

I always plan to write this blog every week, sometimes even writing more than I need to get ahead of myself.  But I never know when something will keep me away for an extended period, and it tends to happen in the summer.  This past year I was steadily writing from Labor Day to Memorial Day without a break, I had done a lot to attract new followers, and I was tired.  When you add in everything going on in my life - real estate transactions, daughter going to college - it was time for a break.

So, how did I spend my summer vacation?  Well, I visited state parks and botanical gardens, walked where dinosaurs walked, took my daughter to college, cleaned out the garage.  In the coming weeks, I'll be posting about my summer activities as I work on other gardening articles and get back into the swing of things.  Stay tuned.

No comments: